descubriendo otros lugares: The mailman and me



The mailman and me

Manuel just put a packet in the mailbox with no stamps, so he placed a posix on the mailbox to explain the situation to the mailman: "Dear Kind Mailman/Mailwoman, last evening I went for a coffee with some friends but somehow I ended up coming back home at 3am after 8 pints. Due to the lack of sleep I don't have my wits about me, something which has led me to try to send a packet with no stamps despite having bought them already. My office is not far from where you are now so if you find my packet (I guess I am the only one doing this retarded thing, so my packet won't be hard to find. Do not hesitate to contact me in the number below and I will come to you with the stamps. If you only speak French, like most people in Brussels, I guess you don't have a clue what you are reading now and my packet will end up only-God-knows-where. Even if you are fucking useless, I want to thank you (merci) for your cooperation. I promise to drink less, study French harder and use the stamps for something different from getting into a disco. Have a fuckin great day"

The packet was miracolously found and successfully sent
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »